Hide Your Partitions
How To Hide An Entire Partition:
If you're one of those people that have important data to hide or just want to keep your files from prying eyes, this will be useful for you.
1. Click 'Start', 'Run...' and type in 'gpedit.msc'
2. Navigate through User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Components > Windows Explorer
3. Double click on 'Hide these specified drives in My Computer'
4. Modify it accordingly and once you are done, right below it you will find another option, 'Prevent access to drives from My Computer'. Double click on this option and, again, modify it accordingly.
5. To make it visible again, select 'Disable' by double clicking on the 'Hide these specified drives in My Computer' option.
That's one way to do it. This is my personal addition :
You can also remove drive letter from partition that you wanna hide. How to do it?
1. Start --> Run --> type "MMC" --> OK
2. File --> Add/Remove Snap-in --> Add --> select "Disk Management" --> Add --> Finish --> Close --> OK
3. Disk Management(Local) --> select disk/volume/partition you wanna hide --> right click --> Change Drive Letters and Paths...
4. Select drive letter you wanna hide --> Remove
This is gonna only HIDE disk/volume/partition, it's NOT gonna delete it, LOL.
If you wanna access your disk/volume/partition again, repeat steps 1-3 and in 4th step chose Add...
If you wanna save your Snap-In Disk Management Console, click File --> Save and chose location & next time you'll have to only double click that file to get to your Disk Management Console.